Southside of Limerick by providing a broad range of targeted services
and development opportunities that address the needs of families,
individuals and the wider community. Due to the increased demand for
Counselling services the Southill Family Resource Centre are currently
seeking applicants to fill the following role:
SESSIONAL CREATIVE ARTS THERAPIST SFRC 1
SUITABLE CANDIDATES SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA;
* Therapists with an MA in one of the Creative Arts Therapies (music,
art, play, dance, drama).
* Therapists should be members of IACAT (Irish Association of
Creative Arts Therapies) and work in accordance with IACAT’s code of
ethics and professional standards of child safety protocols and
* Minimum 3 year’s relevant experience.
* Therapists with experience working with children aged 3 to **Apply
on the website** years in different modalities (music, art, play,
dance, drama) to best suit the client’s needs.
* Therapists with experience offering psychological therapeutic
support for children with social, emotional, and behavioural
* Therapists with experience offering therapeutic support to young
people who have suffered trauma, separation, bereavement,
displacement, and loss preferably with children from a broad cultural
background including migrant groups, refugees and minorities.
* Therapists should be fully insured with a recognised professional
* Therapist should be receiving monthly external clinical
supervision from a qualified Supervisor.
* Garda Vetting required for the above position.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE ABOVE POSITION TO BE MADE BY COVER LETTER AND C.V
ONLY TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** CLOSING
DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS 4:**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**PM THURSDAY
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH NOVEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** .
Shortlisting for the above position will apply.
Interviews will take place Mid-November *
Late applications will not be accepted.
Southill Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer
THIS POSITION IS FUNDED BY TUSLA CHILD AND FAMILY AGENCY.
We need : English (Good)