You will be a full-time permanent Team Leader– reporting directly to
the Service Manager.
Full time *-hour contract. Day, afternoon
and/or evening shifts. This role will entail *
hours' frontline and * hours' administration.
The successful candidate will report to the Person in Charge (PIC) and
will play a key role in ensuring the provision of high quality,
responsive and sustainable services in accordance with HIQA standards
and relevant legislation. Our aim is to ensure that each person we
support achieves their optimum potential.
LOCATION: Tralee. Co Kerry
TYPE OF CONTRACt: Full-time permanent
WE ARE RESILIENCE.
For more than * years, high-growth Irish
company Resilience has continued to lead the way in transforming
health and social care in Ireland. Our essence is to help build
resilience in the people we support to bring the possible to life.
Our Social Care division is providing progressive Residential, Day and
Outreach Services for people with Disabilities and Autism – Helping
people to realise their potential. We’re looking for passionate
people to join our Permanent Team and build a future in rewarding work
that truly changes lives. You’ll enjoy a supportive environment that
helps you realise your own potential, and with access to upskilling
and best practice training you’ll grow and develop your career.
* Relevant Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or
other relevant discipline.
* Minimum 3 years' relevant experience working within the disability
sector with experience in a senior support/supervisory capacity.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations.
* Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
* Have an understanding of and commitment to Person Centre Planning.
* Be able to work evenings.
* Be prepared to be on call as required.
* The delivery of client care needs and the development,
implementation, and evaluation of Support Plans
* Ensure that practices within the service comply with
Resilience’s policies and procedures, to maintain the highest
* Liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams (‘MDTs’) when required
* Provide support to colleagues within the team setting
* Act as a mentor for new staff and foster a positive learning
* Participate in the development and review of risk assessments and
* Develop and progress your career through fully funded additional
training and development.
* Enjoy market leading rates of pay
* Discounted health insurance with our healthcare provider.
* Earn from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
* Fuel discount scheme
Please Email: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Contact Carol Cosgrave on *
for further information.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH
_RESILIENCE IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)