WEBSITE**ST DECEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Offaly County Childcare Committee is one of *
County and City Childcare Committees in Ireland, funded by the
Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth.
It is a support and advice agency for the Early Learning and Care,
School Aged Childcare and Childminding Sector in Offaly.
Applications are being sought from suitably qualified and experienced
people for the role of part-time Childminding Support Worker for a one
year fixed term contract.
* A third level qualification (minimum Level 8) in Early Childhood
Education and Care or equivalent.
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in the
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of Early Learning and Care
and the School Age Childcare Sectors in relation to national policy
* Experience in the development and/or delivery of training/
workshops/ networks/ communities of Practice.
* Excellent knowledge of current practice in Early Years.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and
verbal with the ability to engage on an individual and group basis.
* A good working knowledge of relevant Government funding programmes
and the administration associated with these.
* Competent IT and administrative skills, including experience in
report writing and use of Microsoft Office Package including Word and
* A strong ability to deal effectively with enquiries from the
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, attention to
detail and ability to solve problems.
* A full clean driving licence
* Experience of working with the childminding sector and a good
understanding of the policy context for childminding.
* Experience in project management, including initiation,
implementation and completion.
Salary Scale Local Authority Grade 5 – point 1
Closing date for receipt of Application Form is FRIDAY 1ST DECEMBER
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** AT 1PM.
APPLICATION FORM & JOB DESCRIPTION ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FROM
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Offaly CCC reserves the right to shortlist applications based on the
information supplied in the application form.
Interviews FOR SUCCESSFUL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES will take place the
week beginning Monday **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH DECEMBER **APPLY ON
A panel may be established should future vacancies arise.
We need : English (Good)