READY TO WORK WITH A DYNAMIC, INNOVATIVE ORGANISATION?
Interested in supporting high quality interventions for children and
families? Looking for flexible work with great colleagues?
CDI is looking to increase its panel of Associate Quality Specialists,
to work with us on specific projects.
IN PARTICULAR, WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING EXPERTISE:
* Delivery of evidence-based, manualised literacy programmes
* Expertise in research and best practice relating to literacy
interventions for young childre
* Delivery of evidence-informed parent education programmes
* Developing capacity amongst early years practitioners,
particularly in relation to parental engagement
* Undertaking research and data analysis (including use of SPSS)
Short listing will apply, and successful candidates will be placed on
a panel from which CDI will draw as required. Further information is
We need : English (Good)