BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY IRELAND is excited to invite candidates to
apply for the position of DIGITAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
EXECUTIVE for the support of the COMMUNICATIONS TEAM in line with the
overall organisational objectives of BITCI Business in the Community
Ireland (BITCI) is a movement for change and a unique organisation.
Our purpose is to inspire, challenge and facilitate businesses to
bring about a sustainable, low carbon economy and more inclusive
society where everyone thrives. For over *
years, we’ve been trusted advisers across the Economic,
Environmental, Social, and Governance (EESG) dimensions of
sustainability ensuring our network of businesses builds capacity,
ambition and leadership.
The PURPOSE OF THIS role to lead and deliver BITCI’s digital
marketing and communications strategy and operations, elevating our
mission and our members, applying expertise to our media and
communications campaigns and channels across website, social media and
other digital channels as appropriate.
* _At least 5 YEARS as a Digital Media, Communications or Social
Media Specialist ideally in B2B organisations/business._
* _Role is based in DUBLIN (HYBRID ROLE, OFFICE BASE IS DUBLIN 7),_
* _Salary Band * (€**Apply on the
website**, *- €**Apply on the
website**, * FTE) depending on experience,_
* _Ability to work independently, take initiative spotting
opportunities, challenges and potential improvements,_
* _Well-versed in digital marketing tools and practices e.g.
* _Strong project management skills – ability to manage numerous
projects and organise resources effectively._
* Outstanding level of attention to detail and excellent planning
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HOLD CURRENT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN IRELAND
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE.
SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAIL
* Annual leave: * days annual leave per year
pro rata, rising to * days after 1 year
* PRSA: Option to join the Company’s PRSA scheme after six
* Flexible/hybrid working practices
* Career growth – We want you to grow with us
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme including virtual GP
* Cycle to work scheme; including climbing back your millage
* TaxSaver commuter scheme
* Supports to set-up home office and provision of all necessary IT
infrastructure for remote working.
* Volunteer days – We encourage you to give back to the community
* Did we mention great teammates?
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please send your CV AND COVER LETTER via email
to * by FRIDAY 1ST DECEMBER @ 5 PM and mark the
Subject Line DIGITAL MEDIA LEAD. Interviews will be held at our office
in Dublin 7 shortly after the closing date.
We need : English (Good)