QUALITY, STANDARDS & ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
_WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FOR A GREAT EMPLOYER?_
BEAM Services started with just 3 adults with special needs, but now
provide a year-long day service to over *
adults from Bagenalstown, South Carlow, North Kilkenny & Wexford. In
BEAM Services we strongly believe that each individual’s needs are
totally unique, so the task of providing educational support is highly
staff intensive. BEAM Services has also been providing housing for its
members since *, giving them the opportunity to
live independently, in a supported environment, and to maximise their
role within the community.
OUR MISSION: is to encourage and assist adults with special needs to
achieve social and personal fulfilment through involvement in a
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING QUALITY, STANDARDS & ENGAGEMENT
COORDINATOR FOR **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS, PER WEEK. - HOURS MAY
INCREASE OVER TIME
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* A relevant Level 7 qualification in a field related to Health &
Social Care and/or an area related to quality service improvement.
* 3 years’ experience in the delivery of services to people with
intellectual disability and working as part of a team in Disability
* 3 years of experience in office administration and a high level of
competency in the MS Office package (ECDL is desirable)
* Experience developing & supporting the implementation of
Person-centred Planning relevant to the role.
* Experience developing, implementing, delivering & evaluating
service improvement &/or quality initiatives, relevant to the role.
* A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence is required.
* Salary linked to HSE Grade V Clerical ( *)
Salary Scales € *, * -
€ *, * p/annum pro-rata.
* Weekly Pay
* Continuing Professional Development
* Access to our Pension Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Bike to Work Scheme
* Free Parking
Application form & job description available from
We need : English (Good)