Communicare is looking for an empathetic, patient and dependable Team
Leader who has a genuine passion for helping people and a commitment
to providing high-quality care to join our team.
Communicare provides individualised and person-centred residential
disability services. The goal of our disabilities team is to maximise
the independence of our clients while supporting their physical,
emotional and social needs.
Full-time hours are * to **Apply on the
website** hours per week and the hours will vary. All posts are
rostered over a * day/night duty roster. There
will be a requirement for Staff to work days, waking night duty,
weekends, split duty hours, bank holidays, and sleepovers to meet
AT COMMUNICARE WE PROVIDE AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE AND WE
OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES THE FOLLOWING:
* Excellent rates of pay and weekly pay periods.
* We provide *-hour on call support.
* Comprehensive induction training programmes.
* Excellent career progression opportunities.
* Free in-house training - CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc.
* Referral bonus payment scheme.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
* Ability to develop, implement and evaluate care plans making sure
they are in line with Service Users wishes and needs, ensuring that
their nursing needs are met.
* Oversee each Service Users overall health and medical
history, to contribute and evaluate residents care plans and risk
* Check the medication and medication documentation and provide
guidance for staff regarding medication administration.
* To assist PIC in the management of the service user’s focused
and lead service. Facilitate decision making, promote independence and
advocate for rights of person with disability.
* To develop and maintain good relationships with all Service Users
and their families in residential services.
* Level 7 on the QQI Framework- BA in Social Care Studies or
equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care or in a
relevant professional discipline.
* 3 years’ experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- 2 of which in a residential setting.
* Understanding of HIQA standards and regulations.
* Proficient IT skills relevant to the role, to include Microsoft
* CPR & Patient Moving and Handling Certificates
* Full driving license and access to a car is a distinct advantage.
Please note, you must be eligible to work in Ireland at the time of
applying in order to be considered for this role.
TO APPLY, SEND YOUR CV TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM ON **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE** **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** .
We need : English (Good)