SENIOR TENANT SERVICES MANAGER
SERVICE: Housing Department
LOCATION: Limerick or Dublin Offices
DURATION: Indefinite Duration
HOURS: * hours
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: */**Apply on the
NOVAS is a not for profit organisation and Approved Housing Body. We
work with single adults, couples and families who are homeless or at
risk of being homeless. We provide a range of support services and
accommodation. We have over * staff, and more
than * services in Limerick, Dublin, Clare,
Kerry, Cork and Tipperary including residential homeless services,
social housing and community based services for tenancy sustainment,
homelessness prevention, mental health and recovery.
NOVAS is a Trauma Informed practice organisation and the principles of
collaboration, diversity, respect and trust are embedded in our way of
working together. Our services are provided through support of our
partners in local government through the Local Authorities, HSE, and
other donors and funders.
The role of the Senior Tenant Services Manager is vital to the
successful delivery of quality programmes and services in NOVAS for
our tenants. The Senior Tenant Services Manager will support the
Housing Department with the authority delegated from the Head of
Desirable Skills and Knowledge (Please see Job Description for
complete Person Specification)
The appropriate candidate will have:
* 3 or more years' experience in a leadership role in an Approved
Housing Body managing a housing programme.
* 5 years or more experience of people management.
* A level 8 or higher qualification in Housing or allied
* Demonstrable knowledge and expertise in Housing management and
* Project management experience and experience of interfacing with
wider support and housing asset management functions.
* Effective, clear and professional written and verbal communication
skills including discussion leading, chairpersonship, report writing,
minute writing and presentation.
* Excellent interpersonal communications skills including empathy,
reflective practice, influencing, conflict resolution and clarity.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications including
word, excel and outlook.
* Full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
* Criminal Record Self Declaration will be sought for this role.
We offer a competitive benefit package including **Apply on the
website** days annual leave pro rata, access to further education
supports and contributory pension.
If you would like to work for NOVAS, an application form and job
description can be found on the careers section of our website
We need : English (Good)