SENIOR ASSET MANAGER
SERVICE: Housing Department
LOCATION: Limerick or Dublin Offices
DURATION: Indefinite Duration
HOURS: * hours
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: */**Apply on the
NOVAS is a not for profit organisation and Approved Housing Body. We
work with single adults, couples and families who are homeless or at
risk of being homeless. We provide a range of support services and
accommodation. We have over * staff, and more
than * services in Limerick, Dublin, Clare,
Kerry, Cork and Tipperary including residential homeless services,
social housing and community based services for tenancy sustainment,
homelessness prevention, mental health and recovery.
NOVAS is a Trauma Informed practice organisation and the principles of
collaboration, diversity, respect and trust are embedded in our way of
working together. Our services are provided through support of our
partners in local government through the Local Authorities, HSE, and
other donors and funders.
The role of Senior Asset Manager is vital to the successful delivery
of quality housing and services in NOVAS for our clients and tenants.
The Senior Asset Manager will support the Housing Department within
the authority delegated from the Head of Housing & Development to
acquire, build and maintain a portfolio of properties for social
housing and social care service delivery.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge (Please see Job Description for
complete Person Specification)
The appropriate candidate will have:
* Two or more years' experience in a property acquisition role in an
Approved Housing Body or other relevant body.
* A level 7 or higher qualification in the areas of Quantity
Surveying, Property Valuation & Management, Construction Management,
Architecture or Engineering.
* Project management experience of assessing and acquiring
properties and managing the associated documentation and processes.
* Experience of liaising with or managing construction teams on new
build, turnkey or renovation projects.
* Effective, clear and professional written and verbal communication
skills including discussion leading, chairpersonship, report writing,
minute writing and presentation.
* Excellent interpersonal communications skills including empathy,
reflective practic, influencing, conflict resolution and clarity.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications including
word, excel and outlook.
* Ability to deal with pressure, deadlines and competing demands.
Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple responsibilities
* Full drivers licence and use of a car.
* Criminal Record Self Declaration will be sought for this role.
We offer a competitive benefit package including **Apply on the
website** days’ annual leave pro rata, access to further education
supports and contributory pension.
If you would like to work for NOVAS, an application form and job
description can be found on the careers section of our website
We need : English (Good)