LOCAL AREA EMPLOYMENT SERVICE – ADMINISTRATOR
FULL TIME - **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS PER WEEK
FIXED TERM CONTRACT TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** DECEMBER **APPLY ON
As a result of the continued expansion of the Local Area Employment
Service (LAES) programme SDC Partnership wants to recruit a full-time
programme administrator who will be available to work **Apply on the
website** hours per week.
ABOUT LOCAL AREA EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Local Area Employment Services is a new programme funded by the
Department of Social Protection the aim of which is to provide support
to those most distant from the labour market. The new service is a
core element of the Public Employment Service and supplements the
department's own Intreo employment service capacity. Following a
competitive tendering process South Dublin County Partnership was
awarded a contract to deliver LAES in LOT Area **Apply on the
website** – South Dublin County with outreach services delivered in
East Wicklow/West Kildare.
REPORTING TO LAES Service Delivery Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE LAES Administrator will be required to work as a
member of the SDC Partnership Team to provide services to the
long-term unemployed, DSP and employers in the SDC Partnership
CONDITIONS OF WORK The LAES Administrator will be required to work
* hours a week.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Support the delivery of the LAES contract in line with funder
requirements by providing excellent administration and back-office
support to the LAES Service Delivery Manager and wider LAES team to
secure employment opportunities to the LAES target group
* Ensure a quality administration service within the LAES by
providing a full range of administrative and office support across the
* Maintain reception area, deliver reception duties and meet and
greet LAES clients
* Take responsibility for ensuring all administration systems within
the service are carried out as directed and develop and maintain
administrative systems, including online/electronic filing, ensuring
documents are well ordered and accessible.
* Carry out the required back-up administration duties for LAES Team
e.g. making client files, typing appointment letters and CV’s. and
produce and edit documents in a wide range of formats.
* Receive visitors and respond to and screen telephone calls, emails
and other enquiries to provide a high level of customer care.
* Assist in organising meetings and events, anticipating
requirements for necessary documents and provide assistance with LAES
promotional campaigns as required.
* Contract and lease management support.
* Provide appropriate cover for relevant colleagues as required and
flexibility to work across the LOT area as needed
* Manage a comprehensive database system as directed and provide
administrative support for internal and external referrals processes
* Participate in meetings as part of the Local Area Employment
* Support with the allocation of DSP Client Referrals to Caseworkers
* Assist caseworkers an employment services team in registering
clients of the organisations Salesforce system when necessary
* Assist the manager in tracking all referrals to the service,
attendances/ DNA, and agreed PPPs, ensuring the ACM system and
Salesforce are correct
* Support with the internal referral process for LAES clients to and
from other SDC Partnership programme areas
* Provide administration back-up support to the Service Delivery
Manager as needed
* Filing all required data while adhering to in-house GDPR policy.
* Log and distribute all incoming post and drop outgoing post to the
* Order stationery, office supplies and maintain Petty Cash system
SERVICE IMPROVEMENT AND PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATION
* To carry out ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time by
* Operating the CRM systems Manage client data through the funder
information management system and SDCP’s CRM and the Departments ACM
* Ensure client confidentiality is maintained within area of
responsibility at all times as well as adherence to GDPR and funder
requirements in relation to the management and storage of all client
* Proactively drive service improvement within your area of
responsibility and support as required programme evaluations to
measure client satisfaction levels with LAES
* Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and be highly
organised and efficient
* Excellent time-management skills, ability to be flexible, manage
multiple tasks as well as prioritise and meet deadlines
* Have experience and a high level of MS Office and Sales
Force/Database expertise is essential.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Warm, welcoming, and friendly person
* Great people skills, with a proven ability to build good working
relationships within own immediate team as well as with cross
functional teams within a large organisation
* Understand the issues and barriers associated with long term
unemployment and social exclusion
* A minimum 3 yrs. experience in a similar administrative role
* Full Driver License and access to motor vehicle
* Flexibility to work outside of standard working hours and at
weekends if required.
RENUMERATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS:
* Access to HSF private health insurance.
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Applicants should pay particular attention to the essential and
desirable criteria in the job description, your suitability and why
you are the best candidate for this post in question.
Please send three copies of your up-to-date detailed CV (no more than
2 pages) and cover letter accompanied with completed confidential form
marked LAES ADMINISTRATOR REF: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**/**APPLY ON THE
Administration & Operations Department,
South Dublin County Partnership,
Unit D1, Nangor Road Business Park,
alternatively email your application to * –
subject box to be marked LAES ADMINISTRATOR REF: **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**/**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Closing date for receipt of applications: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
NOON, **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH FEBRUARY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Note no late applications will be accepted.
_South Dublin County Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer._
We need : English (Good)