JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATION
LOCATION: Cork City South
REPORTS TO: Team Leader
HOURS: * hours per week.
SALARY: *, *
JOB TYPE: Full Time
PURPOSE: To embrace the vision, mission and values and provide admin
support to Coolmine Services.
CONTACT EMAIL: *
APPLICATION REF: HR/CRK/ADS/ADMN/ *
Coolmine is a leading drug and alcohol treatment centre providing
community, day and residential services to men and women with
problematic substance use and their families in Ireland. Established
since *. Coolmine Therapeutic Community
believes that everyone should have the opportunity to overcome
addiction and lead a fulfilled and productive life.
We now have a vacancy for Receptionist/Admin. The successful candidate
will report to Team Leader to provide admin support to the service.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES: (INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
* To work as part of the team in the service, ensuring service users
are treated with respect at all times.
* To oversee the Stationery and Cleaning Products orders and support
the management in Invoice Management.
* Maintain professional and personal boundaries
* To comply with all Health and Safety regulations and standard
operating procedures relating to fire procedures, maintenance,
critical incidents, safety for staff, etc. to ensure the effective
safety and well-being of all clients and staff.
* To participate in regular supervision and annual appraisal, and
help in identifying your own job-related development and training
* To work within the policies of Coolmine Therapeutic Community in
order to ensure that a consistent delivery of service, quality
standards and best practice are adhered to at all times.
* Undertake other duties as and when requested by the Team Leader.
* Oversee the administration duties in relation to the training and
development of the Parents under Pressure (PUP) Programme.
* To deal with all enquiries at the desk in a cordial and
* To keep the reception area in order.
* To maintain the Notice boards in the reception area, ensuring
notices are up-to-date and accurate.
* Relay messages for Service Users and staff, manage the
intercom/fob system, ensuring all staff, service users, visitors are
made feel welcome, Ensure all visitors & staff sign the appropriate
Sign In/Sign Out book on arrival and when departing. Take delivery of
post and distribute post to Service Users and staff, ensuring all
outgoing post is posted each day
* Effectively implement work plans.
* Keep records pertinent to the post and observe professional
standards ensuring confidentiality of records and security of same.
* Administer the day-to-day aspects of the service and facilities.
* Provide reports and statistics as requested.
* Participate in ongoing evaluation and in initiatives to improve
the quality of all aspects of the service.
* To carry out a range of routine clerical activities such as
sending out routine replies, photocopying, typing letters, reports and
minutes of meetings and other such duties, when requested by the
* Provide HR Admin support to staff
* Minimum of Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
* 1 years’ experience using MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point
and MS – ESSENTIAL
* Experience setting up and maintaining both manual and computerised
* Proven analytical skills and attention to detail.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Has excellent communication and listening skills.
* Enjoys working with people, is approachable, and demonstrates warm
and friendly mannerisms.
* Is clear and explicit about professional and personal boundaries.
* Clear written and verbal communication skills
* Have a “can do” attitude and a positive solution focused
approach to problem solving and conflict resolution.
* Uses assertive behaviour, demonstrating dignity and respect for
self and others at all times.
* Is not afraid or unwilling to take on the work or responsibilities
that are expected from the role.
* Capacity to work effectively under pressure.
* Committed to meeting the needs of excluded and marginalised
Interested candidates who meet the Person Specification requirements
should send their CV & cover letter to Dylan Murphy, HR Administrator
at *. Please quote this application reference
The closing date for applications is THURSDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**TH OF FEBRUARY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
COOLMINE THERAPEUTIC COMMUNITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We need : English (Good)