PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATOR (BEAUTY / COSMETICS)
POSITION: 4 days per week *-month fixed term
contract with the possibility of permanency
SALARY: € *, * pro rata
LOCATION: Hybrid Role based in the Guinness Enterprise Centre, Dublin
8, with the ability to work remotely
REPORTING: Reporting to the General Manager
CLOSING DATE: 9th February *
APPLY TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Look Good Feel Better Ireland gives people receiving cancer treatment
access to free confidence boosting skincare and make-up workshops and
private video call consultations. This helps people to cope with the
visible side effects of cancer treatment.
Our programme is psychosocial and part of survivor hood and represents
a turning point for many workshop participants. Our research shows
having participated in one of our workshops over **Apply on the
website**% of women say that they feel *% more
confident about their appearance ( * Global Look
Good Feel Better Patient Survey conducted with **Apply on the
website**, * workshop participants over **Apply
on the website** countries worldwide).
Look Good Feel Better was set up as an Irish Cancer Society programme
in * and then established as a registered
charity in *. Our vision is that the Look Good
Feel Better programme becomes an integral part of cancer care in
Ireland supporting people with cancer. Our mission is to help improve
the well-being and confidence of people undergoing treatment for any
type of cancer. We do this by providing free Look Good Feel Better
workshops and advice, to help manage the visible side-effects caused
by cancer and its treatment.
As the Administrator of Look Good Feel Better Ireland, you will be
responsible for the successful co-ordination of our programme
activities: The organisation of in person and virtual workshops. You
will work closely with volunteers and external stakeholders to ensure
the effective delivery of services and the achievement of the
You will be supported by the General Manager and have the opportunity
to become involved in the delivery of the operational and strategic
objectives of the organisation, should that be of interest.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: PROGRAMME CO-ORDINATION
* Plan and organise LGFB workshops in the designated hospitals and
cancer care centres throughout Ireland in line with schedules agreed.
* Plan and organise LGFB virtual workshops, processing all
registrations received online via email.
* Update weekly and monthly operational reports and Board reports
summarising the number of workshops, participants and volunteers
* Compiling workshop evaluation reports of feedback received from
* Processing volunteer applications, updating volunteer profiles,
communicating and scheduling volunteer participation in workshops,
campaigns and events.
* Recruitment, training and supervision of volunteers
* Responsibility for cosmetic kit logistics to ensure they are
despatched to participants in advance of workshops from our
third-party storage providers
* Review stock levels and assist the General Manager with ordering
in advance of any potential shortages
* Assist in the distribution of LGFB promotional material such as
* Support to the General Manager in driving the charity’s
* Aid in the implementation and utilisation of the Client
Relationship Management (CRM) Platform to manage engagement with
volunteers, workshop participants and supporters
* Escalate issues arising in the absence of the General Manager
* Opportunity to attend Board meetings.
* Adhere to the organisation’s policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Qualification and experience in beauty and skincare.
* A demonstrated track record in using the Microsoft Office Suite
including SharePoint, Word and Excel.
* This role requires excellent attention to detail, strong
organisational and communication skills and a passion for enhancing
the lives of cancer patients and their families.
* Full clean drivers' licence
* Understanding of cancer-related issues, healthcare systems, and
the challenges faced by cancer patients and their families.
* An understanding of the non-profit sector.
* Experience in communicating with diverse stakeholders.
* Have experience with a CRM system.
* Applicants must be able to demonstrate a right to work in Ireland
as no support with visa applications will be provided.
We need : English (Good)