Aoibhneas is a Domestic Abuse Support Agency working with Women and
Children who are or have been affected by domestic abuse.
Aoibhneas provides a complete continuum of care within a service of
excellence. A complete continuum of care arrangement provides for the
access of women and children to supports at earliest intervention
through provision of prevention and awareness raising programmes,
community-based support, refuge accommodation, transitional
accommodation and post refuge/ transitional support.
VACANCY ? NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER
JOB TITLE: Night Support Worker
LOCATION: Aoibhneas CLG
SALARY: Salary scale is ?**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the
website**-?**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** (pro
CONTRACT: Permanent. Part time post (alternate three nights (**Apply
on the website**pm-7am) on/ off)
Aoibhneas is seeking a Night Support Worker to join our Night Support
Team to ensure the safety and security of Women and Children resident
in Aoibhneas Women and Children?s Refuge and to represent the work
and ethos of our organisation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide safety and security in a lone working capacity to Women and
Children resident in Aoibhneas Women and Children?s Refuge at night,
weekends and bank holidays.
* Ensure all safety and security protocols are observed and
* To ensure the provision of emotional and practical supports to all
residents in Aoibhneas.
* To operate the **Apply on the website** Hour Refuge Helpline.
* To provide emergency accommodation to Women and Children fleeing
* Maintain accurate and up to date records of all case files.
* Liaise with and inform the Manager, on a regular basis, of issues
arising from work.
* Work under the direction and guidance of the Direct Lead or other
Designated Officer to ensure the highest possible level of care is
maintained at all times.
* Perform such duties appropriate to the post, which may be assigned
by the Direct Lead or other Designated Officer.
* Ensure standards are maintained and adhered to in line with
policy, procedure and legislation.
* Access the designated person on call when required in line with
policy and Children's First legislation.
* Participate in relevant training and development courses.
* Participate in the provision of services as part of the Refuge
* Engage in supervision sessions on a regular basis.
* A minimum of 1 years relevant work experience working in a social
* Knowledge and understanding of domestic violence and issues
affecting women and children experiencing domestic violence.
* Concern for others
* Stress tolerance
* Ability to deal effectively with conflict.
Any interested applicants should forward their CV and a short covering
letter stating their suitability for the role.
Please email **Apply on the website** by 5 pm on Monday **Apply on the
website**th April **Apply on the website** for the attention of
Head of Services
PO Box **Apply on the website**
Dublin **Apply on the website**
Tel. **Apply on the website** **Apply on the website**
* Deadline for applications is Monday **Apply on the website**th
April **Apply on the website**, by close of business.
* Please note that interviews will take place ?using electronic
format e.g. Zoom.
* Unfortunately, due to limited resources, we cannot respond to
every application.? If you have not heard from us, it will mean that
you have not been shortlisted for interview.
_ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT WITH AOIBHNEAS ARE SUBJECT TO GARDA VETTING.
AOIBHNEAS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)